Corporate Advisory & Consulting Services
Focus Strategies provides advisory services for established founder-owned and closely-held companies who are looking for professional guidance for future merger and acquisition transactions, recapitalizations, capital raising, and strategic planning. Since 1999, Focus Strategies and our clients have experienced all facets of the economic cycle, and our team has developed extensive experience, perspective and insight across a range of industries. Our mission is to put our clients in the best position to accomplish their objectives and goals, regardless of current and projected economic conditions.
Advisory services are often an initial step in working with our clients, when we are engaged to use a broad brush for comprehensive strategic planning, valuation and/or consulting. Whereas our investment banking services typically include “success fee” compensation payable at closing of a transaction, advisory services are performed on an hourly fee or monthly retainer basis. By providing these services, we help our clients:
- Identify value creation opportunities utilizing a fresh perspective
- Analyze and maintain detailed financial proformas
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans
- Establish baseline and ongoing valuations for a company
- Create competitive benchmarking and compare to the company’s financial performance
- Evaluate a company’s capacity to finance growth via operations or via additional debt or equity capital
- Identify and evaluate material investment opportunities
Click on logo to see transaction overview.