Webinar 1 – Emerging Role of Family Offices in M&A
January 24, 2024
Join us for our first webinar of 2024, as we discuss how family offices are becoming an important part of the investment community and are assuming a greater role in M&A. We will talk with special guests Neal Leonard, Chief Executive Officer of Leonard Holding Company, and Kevin Wong, Chief Investment Officer of Lang Partners, about various topics, including:
- The different characteristics of a family office vs. private equity.
- Why family offices are becoming more of a factor in middle market M&A.
- How do family offices make investment decisions?
- What are typical business and financial strategies of family offices?
- Are there specific industries that are typically more attractive to family offices?
Vice President at
Chief Executive Officer of
Leonard Holding Company
Chief Investment Officer of
Register for the webinar series
A link to join the webinar will be sent to you before the event.